Why it works:
- Arrowroot and Sodium Bicarbonate work together to absorb excess moisture and odor causing bacteria
- Raw Coconut Oil is high in antibiotic and anti-fungal properties
- Raw Shea is what really gives this Armpit Armor a unique quality as it soothes the skin wonderfully.
Usage: Dip clean dry fingers into the jar and scoop out a dime sized amount. Apply to under arms and watch it disappear with gentle rubbing. Apply as often as needed knowing you aren't rubbing nasty chemicals into your body.
*Coconut Oil, *Arrowroot, Sodium Bicarbonate, *Shea Butter, Essential Oils
- Lavender & Clary Sage scent - essential Oils of *Lavender, & *Clary Sage
- Lime & Bergamot scent - essential oils of *Lime, *Bergamot, *Vetiver, *Tea Tree
- Cedar & Pine scent - essential oils of *Cedarwood, *Scotch Pine, *Lavender, *Vetiver (*certified organic)
- Magnolia & Patchouli scent - essential of *Magnolia, *Patchouli
- Sensitive - *Coconut Oil, *Arrowroot Powder, * Shea Butter, Diatomaceous Earth, *Activated Charcoal, *Rosemary EO, *Tea Tree EO
Of Note: This item will harden or soften depending on temperature fluctuations. This will not impact the performance of your product in the least. In colder temperatures it can become fairly hard to scoop so store at room temperature if possible or you can even add a bit of sweet almond or castor oil to help soften it up more.
Disclaimer: As with all skin + personal care products you should spot test prior to usage for reaction. If reaction does occur discontinue use immediately. Some individuals do not react well to produces using sodium bicarbonate (aka baking soda) which presents as sore red underarms. If this occurs you can attempt an underarm detox and/or spray your underarms with a 4:1 water to apple cider vinegar ratio to help adjust your bodies ph levels. We also recommend trying our Sensitive ( aka baking-soda free) formula if reaction does occur.